Benefits of Membership
The benefits of belonging to the ASCH are many and varied. For example, you will receive accurate and prompt information about the issues you need to know about. Better information means you can make better decisions that affect your practice. You also have the opportunity to meet other hypnotherapists and share ideas.
To join the ASCH, please download a New Member Application form.
- Access to professional training in hypnosis and applications in therapy
- Access to advanced training workshops in the specialist application of hypnotherapy
- Opportunity to attend international and national hypnosis conferences at reduced cost.
- Affiliation with the ASCH is recognised nationally and internationally
Free journal subscription
- Subscription to our internationally recognised journal The Australian Journal of Clinical Hypnotherapy Hypnosis edited by Julie Ditrich. You receive two issues a year, valued at $49.50.
- Opportunity to be published in the journal.
- Access to professional supervision by ASCH supervisors.
- Access to ASCH administration support.
- Subscription to regular newsletters published by the ASCH.
- Opportunity to establish collegial relationships with professionals throughout the world.
- Free music composed especially for ASCH members, copyright owned by the ASCH.
- Free listing in our Find a Hypnotherapist web page.
- Free access to the ASCH Members-Only website.
- Access to promotional materials.
- Low-cost professional indemnity insurance. The insurance industry recognises you as a professional once you have achieved a certain level of membership with the ASCH.
- Health fund rebates for your clients from a number of funds if you are a Registered Professional Member.
- Staying in the loop, by knowing what’s happening with legislation and regulations.